Acupuncture is the insertion of very thin needles through your skin at specific points on your body. With its roots dating back to over 2,000 years, acupuncture is a refined and sophisticated medicine system, focused on diagnosis and treating the root cause of disease.
Acupuncture treatments promote internal healing and deep relaxation with little to no pain involved.
Acupuncture works by stimulating the body’s natural ability to heal itself without side effects or drugs. It is a physical medicine based on anatomy that improves the flow of oxygen, nutrients and blood through the blood vessel system to nourish every cell of the body.
• Musculoskeletal pain conditions (neck, low back, sciatica, hip, knee, ankle, TMJ, shoulder, elbow, hand, carpal tunnel, arthritis etc)
• Stress and stress related symptoms, panic attacks, depression
• Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress
• Infertility, pregnancy, postpartum
• PMS, endometriosis, women’s health
• Headaches, migraines
• Allergies, asthma, weakened immune system
• Digestive complaints (IBS, IBD, Chron’s, constipation, diarrhea, etc)
Yes, definitely safe and is recommended for pelvic pain, low back pain, nausea, morning sickness, depression, and headaches. Acupuncture can be used after birth to increase breast milk, treat fatigue and aches and pains that so lovingly come along with motherhood.
Cupping is a technique that uses small glass cups as suction devices that are placed on the skin to disperse and break up stagnation and congestion by drawing congested blood, energy and toxins to the surface.
We are currently not in network with any insurance providers. We do highly encourage you to use your FSA, HSA and out of network benefits.
Our package rates are competitive to what most copays are for an acupuncture visit and we find that we are able to provide a much higher quality of care without the hassle of dealing with the infinite hoops that come with being in network for most insurance companies.