• Musculoskeletal pain conditions (neck, low back, sciatica, hip, knee, ankle, TMJ, shoulder, elbow, hand, carpal tunnel, arthritis etc)
• Stress and stress related symptoms, panic attacks, depression
• Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress
• Infertility, pregnancy, postpartum
• PMS, endometriosis, women’s health
• Headaches, migraines
• Allergies, asthma, weakened immune system
• Digestive complaints (IBS, IBD, Chron’s, constipation, diarrhea, etc)
Just yourself! We offer complimentary water, but if you’d like to bring your own we understand, it’s the desert. If you have any bloodwork or test results that pertain to your visit, feel free to bring them with you.
We recommend eating a light meal 1-2 hours prior to your appointment so that you do not arrive on an empty stomach.
You can wear whatever you’d like - we provide patient gowns for you to change into to make things easy & comfortable. We have hooks in the treatments rooms if you need to hang anything you’ve brought.
We are currently not in network with any insurance providers. We do highly encourage you to use your FSA, HSA and out of network benefits.
Our package rates are competitive to what most copays are for an acupuncture visit and we find that we are able to provide a much higher quality of care without the hassle of dealing with the infinite hoops that come with being in network for most insurance companies.
The hardest part of a new appointment is finding our parking lot! It is located directly BEHIND our building. We ask that you enter through the back door that reads “Patient Entrance” as the front door may be locked during treatments.
How to find our lot:
1. Locate the radio station (a nondescript tan building) on the South East side of Central & Roosevelt. Pull into their parking lot, follow it around and you’ll find our parking lot on your left hand side.
2. If you’ve found The Stewart (tall apartment complex on the corner of McKinley and Central you will turn down their alley way, follow it down and you’ll see our lot on your right hand side.
We have two reserved spots directly outside our door - but feel free to use any spot in the lot.
New patient cupping & acupuncture: 120 minutes
New patient acupuncture: 90 minutes
Full Experience: 90 minutes
Cupping Massage: 60 minutes
Stationary Cupping: 30 minutes
We get it, although acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine have been effective in successfully treating ailments and diseases for over 3,000 years, there may still be some skepticism when deciding if this treatment is right for you and your body. With that skepticism may come questions around pricing. Let us break it down for you:
The national average initial cost of an acupuncture visit can be anywhere between $100 – $300 with follow-up visits averaging between $50 – $90 per session, depending on where you live and the expertise of your practitioner. Prior to opening, we analyzed the cost of initial visits within a 5-mile radius of our clinic, concluding that the average cost was $150, with follow ups being $70 on average. Providing care at an affordable and attainable cost is one of our core values, and we are proud to uphold pricing that is below average for our area. *Pricing averages based on private, 1-on-1 appointments; not community acupuncture.
If you are in financial need, we offer acupuncture packages (which can be applied on your first visit) that are $250 for 5 sessions, bringing the cost down to $50 a session, and ear acupuncture at $40 a session. We also offer a limited number of sliding scale appointments for acupuncture treatments – email email@example.com to inquire about the application as well as availability.
We are always in the mindset of giving back and a portion of our proceeds have gone to these following organizations:
Have an organization in mind that you’d like to see us donate to? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org