The CAP Beauty Ceremonial Grade Matcha is USDA Organic Certified and sourced from Shizuoka, Japan. Matcha is known to enhance mood and create a relaxed alertness while supplying a surge of antioxidants and life force minerals. We love our Matcha by itself mixed in hot (180°F) water, or as an addition to your daily shake. Drink it in. Begin within.
- Start by heating water right to about 180°F; as a rule of thumb that’s just as steam first starts to appear, turn off the heat.
- Pour ½-cup of warm water into a matcha bowl (chawan); discard the water once the bowl becomes warm and continue by drying the inside of the bowl with a cloth or towel.
- For best taste, use your tea-scoop to measure ~3 scoops (one serving or ~1-tsp) of sifted matcha powder into the warmed bowl. Then, add ~¼-cup of the heated water. If making more than one serving, multiply the measurements appropriately.
- Use a whisk to mix until a bright and frothy green tea is created. The recommended style of whisking is to begin with slow, controlled strokes, and then quickly agitating until a very fine froth develops above the tea.
- Rinse your utensils, and enjoy! Take your first sips gently through the froth to experience your matcha’s subtle notes of flavor.
Net Wt 29g / 30 Servings
- Organic Green Tea From Shizuoka, Japan
Gluten Free & Vegan
About CAP Beauty
CAP Beauty is the destination for the best in natural skin care, plant based pantry goods and inspiring people.